Your safety is our top priority
The health and wellbeing of our visitors is and always will be our top priority.
We are actively monitoring all COVID-19 updates from the World Health Organization and will continue to implement the recommended health and safety measures.
I have completed an online course on Infection Prevention and Control including Covid 19.
We have received the “Good to Go” recognition from Visit England showing that we have made extra preparations due to Covid19. Please don’t travel if you have signs of Covid 19.
Cancellation due to Covid 19
If a guest has to cancel a booking due to local Covid 19 restrictions and the cottages are still open, we will be unable to refund the money unless we are able to re-let the cottage for those dates. In the event that the cottages are required to close due to Covid restrictions, we will try and find new dates for your holiday. However, if these cannot be agreed, a full refund will be given.
Updates and changes you can expect with your stay:
- We’ve limited our direct contact and are practicing safe distancing – we offer a completely contactless check-in and check-out.
- We have implemented a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedule (including high-touch areas such as door handles, etc.)
- Hospital standard disinfectants are being used.
- We’ve increased the availability of hand sanitizer throughout the property.
- We are adhering to official guidelines and regulations at all times.
- Earliest arrival time will now be 4pm instead of 3pm to allow us the time to deep clean the cottages.
- We have completed a risk assessment for Covid 19 in line with government advice.
- All leaflets, books and games are rotated with every booking. This does mean that there are fewer books and games for your use.
- The information folder is rotated with every booking meaning that there is at least 72 hours between uses.
- Cushions and other soft furnishings are sprayed with hospital standard disinfectants.
- Cleaning check lists are used every time and signed off by my professional team of cleaners or myself.
Guests showing signs of Covid 19 whilst staying at Pear Tree Cottages are required to go for a test. The result of this test must be shown to the owner. If positive then the guest must immediately leave if this is reasonably possible. If for any reason that it is not, and self isolation is required to take place at Pear Tree Cottages, then all fees for all bookings affected by this isolation will be borne by the guest.
Departure time is 10am.
Please remove all the rubbish from your property and put it in the appropriate bins.
Leave the windows open to ventilate the property.